China Time

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Rocky Mountain National Park


We went to Rocky Mountain National Park last weekend and had a picnic at the Bear Lake Trail head. I posted some photos from the picnic area lower down in the valley. Shuya got to see Moose and Coyotes and the beautiful mountains. Mama and Baba seemed to enjoy it - Mama took lots of photos!
Shuya is doing well. She has adjusted well and Wenguo, grandma, and grandpa are doing a great job with her. Wenguo took out "Love and Logic" for me from the library. It seems to make sense so we will try using the techniques and see how it goes. She's a smart girl so I am sure she will learn the rules and limits quickly.
I hate to leave in the morning to go to work - when I say goodbye she cries. But I love to come home in the evening and see her big smile! She runs over to me with her arms outstreched and that is absolutely priceless!
-posted by Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let us know how the "Love and Logic" techniques work. I loved the "Teaching with Love and Logic" book, but I haven't read the parenting one yet. As always, Shuya looks so happy and relaxed in her pictures with all of her family.