China Time

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Shuya's Birthday!

Saturday was Shuya's 2nd birthday. She woke up to presents and banners and balloons! I sang happy birthday to her several times during the day. Her favorite present was Tickle me Elmo. She loves Elmo. In the evening we went to our friends house to celebrate the 2 couples matches. We will have 2 new children in our group by the end of the year! We put candles in a cheesecake and we all sang happy birthday to Shuya. She just loved it! She loves to be the center of attention. Sunday was a free day at the zoo so we got there early and spent a couple of hours showing her all the animals. She didn't like the snakes! But the Tiger and polar bear held her attention for a while. She got bored after just a couple hours. We'll go back often when she's older. I'm sure she will enjoy it even more when she gets a little older. Of course my wife posted pictures!

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Dan and Wenguo, I haven't been in to check up in a while. Shame on me. What beautiful pictures of a lovely little girl! It was great meeting her and seeing what a wonderful and happy child she is. Loved seeing you two, too!